Careers at Cannasouth
Join our team of innovative thinkers, planners and creators who are changing the way we view medicinal cannabis in New Zealand.
Have the freedom to shape your career and be proud of the work you do in an exciting, new and growing industry.
This is your opportunity to be part of something special – helping patients and doctors by providing groundbreaking, next-generation cannabinoid-based medicines.
Analytical Chemist – Cannasouth Bioscience Limited, Hamilton
This 1 year Fixed-term contract role presents an exciting opportunity to take on a significant research position in our ‘Innovation Hub’.
Join a world-class team of international scientists and technologists who are working towards the same goal. We are looking for a precise, accurate and thorough scientist ideally with specialist expertise in analytical chemistry who is keen on pharmaceutical product development.
This position will stretch and expand your knowledge and expertise toward the development of a range of analytical methods, validation, formulation development and technology transfer and you will play an essential role in the success of our business by providing critically important expertise.
Our ideal candidate will have:
Bachelors/Masters in analytical chemistry
Practical laboratory experience
Excellent verbal, written communication skills
Proactive Team player
If this sounds like you, please click here.
Laboratory Technician – Cannasouth Bioscience Limited, Hamilton
As part of our newly created Plant Biology department, you will support the research and commercial cultivation activities by providing a plant pathogen testing service (qPCR). In addition, you will work with our Biologist to support the research cultivation activities.
- Provide a plant pathogen testing capability (qPCR)
- Support compliance with all regulatory and statutory requirements
- General Laboratory duties
- Actively contribute to and participate in a positive health and safety culture
- Ensures personal compliance with all legal and statutory requirements, Cannasouth policies, guidelines, and SOPs
This is a great opportunity to become a vital part of the team. If this sounds like you then apply today via our ad on seek.
Label Machine Operator – Midwest Pharmaceutics, Hastings
Your role will be to help achieve daily production goals in terms of quality and quantity to meet customer expectations. Ultimately, you will be able to work autonomously on all/many areas of the production process.
- Pick the product labels and stage them ready for application.
- Set up the Labelling Machine to the required settings.
- Label products in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) to achieve the product specification.
- Efficiently run the Labelling Machine to meet the objectives of the production plan.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Take samples for QC and liaise with the Quality Team on any product/process issues.
- Initiate and engage in continuous improvement programs.
If you like what you’ve read so far then please submit your resume which outlines your relevant experience by clicking Apply now via Seek