Careers at Cannasouth
Join our team of innovative thinkers, planners and creators who are changing the way we view medicinal cannabis in New Zealand.
Have the freedom to shape your career and be proud of the work you do in an exciting, new and growing industry.
This is your opportunity to be part of something special – helping patients and doctors by providing groundbreaking, next-generation cannabinoid-based medicines.
Business Support Administrator
The Business Support Administrator role is key to the successful operation of our new state-of-the-art cultivation facility. You will be joining the team as the business transitions from project build to its first commercial grow and harvest. The role will be dynamic with the need to establish new systems, source new products and services, and problem solve in collaboration with your colleagues.
You will be responsible for providing administrative support to our Operations Manager and the wider team, involving:
- General office management
- Financial processing and procurement
- Meeting minutes taking
- Document administration
- Being an awesome team player! and all round ‘go to person’ for the office.
This is a permanent part-time position, 26 to 32 hours per week over 4 to 5 days per week.
Senior Production Operator/Production Operator
Midwest Pharmaceutics – Hastings
We have two roles at our pharmaceutical manufacturing facility in Hastings for a Senior Production Operator, and a Production Operator.
Day to day tasks of the roles involve:
- Picking, preparing and dispensing of raw materials
- Setting-up, calibrating and operating production equipment and utilities
- Manufacturing, packing and labelling products in accordance with GMP and SOPs to achieve production standards and objectives
- Following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Monitoring and recording production parameters to ensure product specifications are met and adhered to
- Taking samples for QC analysis & liaising with the Quality team
- Initiating and engaging in continuous improvement initiatives and objectives
Please have a read of the Seek advertisement linked below, and apply if you are interested and meet the requirements.