Cannasouth takes the privacy of it’s website users seriously. We collect information and monitor the behavior of our website’s users to better understand the needs and demands of the patients, prescribers, and investors who use this website for researching and accessing information about our company and products. We use this information to improve the services provided by the Cannasouth Group.
Cannasouth does not collect private details of any users unless they are submitted via a form to either sign-up to our newsletter or learn about our products.
We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- interactions with us
- billing and purchase information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Verify your identity
- Provide services and products to you
- Market our services and products to you, including contacting you electronically (e.g. by text or email for this purpose)
- Improve the services and products that we provide to you
- Bill you and to collect money that you owe us, including authorising and processing credit card transactions
- Conduct research and statistical analysis (on an anonymised basis)
- Respond to communications from you, including a complaint
- Protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim.
We keep your information safe by only letting authorised staff access it .
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong.
If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com, or 079498393 , or PO Box 28132, Rototuna, Hamilton 3256.